- Watch your child for vision troubles including:
* frequent eye rubbing
* squinting, head tilt, or turning to view objects
* Please schedule an appointment if they display any of these.
- The most common conditions that affect a child's vision are:
* Amblyopia (lazy eye)
* Strabismus (crossed eye)
* Color deficiency (color blindness)
* Refractive errors (nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism
#SchoolBoardofAlachuaCounty #UniversityofFlorida #SantaFeCollege
We love glasses and helping people achieve excellent vision and a great look!