We're all set for the big day! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful smiles and having some fun with Florian from France!
#AnneEtValentin #Theo #DelightedToBeYourself #BuyLocal #SupportLocalBusiness
Beautiful Anne et Valentin and Theo frames in all shapes and sizes will be here for your viewing (and wearing) pleasure this Friday August 26th. Please join us in this celebration of self expression. Catering by Dolce Vita Bakery Café here in Gainesville. We'd love to see you! Call (352) 271-3338 to schedule an appointment.
On Wednesday, a patient visiting from Germany brought in her childhood frames - which she got from Gainesville Opticians circa 1960! A little piece of history and a joy to see.
- Watch your child for vision troubles including:
* frequent eye rubbing
* squinting, head tilt, or turning to view objects
* Please schedule an appointment if they display any of these.
- The most common conditions that affect a child's vision are:
* Amblyopia (lazy eye)
* Strabismus (crossed eye)
* Color deficiency (color blindness)
* Refractive errors (nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism
#SchoolBoardofAlachuaCounty #UniversityofFlorida #SantaFeCollege
Prevent Blindness America has declared August as Children's Eye Health and Safety Month.
- August is here and school is about to start. Your child should have an eye exam before heading back to school.
- It is estimated that 80% of classroom education is visual.
We love glasses and helping people achieve excellent vision and a great look!